Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Ben!!!

Ever since we sent my brother his birthday card, Rex has not stopped talking about Uncle Ben's birthday. According to Rex, Uncle Ben is having a party and we need to go to it, even though Uncle Ben lives over 5 hours away! He was ready to go this morning, so to make him feel a little better and to give Uncle Ben a special gift, we decided to take pictures with a homemade sign!



And here is Boykin, he LOVES Uncle Ben! Notice his cocked to the side look when I mentioned Uncle Ben's name, like, "Is he really coming to play?"

And then there were the kids not looking very excited! I thought they were funny so I will include them.


Thanks Uncle Ben for being such a great Uncle to my kids. Rex absolutely adores you and talks about you all the time. We wish you lived closer and will really miss seeing you when you move to Denver! LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love those pictures, your kids are so funny. Just remember when Ben would try to teach Rex how to say his name and it drove us crazy, well I guess it worked as Rex is now an expert at saying Ben! Ben will love this post.

Kelli and Chad said...

Hey we should get together! Sorry I haven't called to hang out, life has been crazy adjusting with work, and sick kids. Anyway no excuses, we have to get together soon. Your boys are adorable of course! I will call you soon. I told you Emily moved into your neihborhood, didn't I?

Anonymous said...

To Funny! My favorite though is the one with Boykin and the sign.lol