Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mama's back!

I had a great week at girls camp last week, it was so fun! I am still exhausted but it was well worth it. I had a great time bonding and getting to know the girls and other leaders better, feeling the spirit and appreciating my family because they were not around. Luckily no rattlesnakes were seen and all our activities worked out. Here's a pic of us leaders attempting to sing to the girls.

Notice Paige and I aren't attempting so well, the girls got a good laugh out of that one. If you want to see more pictures of our experience you can check out Angie's blog by clicking here. There is a great video of Paige on there.
When I pulled up on Saturday I had a great surprise. Mark and the neighbors were finishing our landscaping! It looks amazing!! Here are before and after pictures. Thanks honey, I love you! And thanks John and Lucy for purchasing the rock!
BEFORE


AFTER


stepping stones to the Amadors

4 comments:

Dinger said...

I'm kinda missin' girls camp. It really was a lot of fun!! Your front yards look soooooo great.

lindsey said...

Your house is FABULOUS!

JaNece said...

That's so cute that you got to go to girls camp! And Love the yard and house!!!

Kelli and Chad said...

I miss my girls camp days. Your landscaping looks so great, I love it. Lets get together really soon!