Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vacation


I wanted to let you all know where we are and why I haven't been posting lately. We are in Denver for the week, we left last Friday, stayed in Provo for the weekend with my brother and then headed to Denver on Sunday. Mark has a computer training here and since my dad lives here the kids and I came along for the ride. We are enjoying hanging out and seeing some sights. Yesterday we went downtown to see Grandpa at work. He works on the 47th floor so the views were awesome! We will be heading out Friday night and staying the night in Wyoming on our way to Island Park. We will hit Yellowstone on the way, it will be fun! I'll post lots of pictures when we get back.

2 comments:

Kim said...

We were just at Island Park and Yellowstone, you will love it, it's gorgeous to say the least.

The Keetch Family said...

wow...sounds like a whirlwind trip. hope you are feeling better and taking it easy on your vacas. tell your mom and dad hey for me:)