Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Big aspirations

Rex drew this picture at school last week.

I was quite perplexed about the Dentist/gardener combo so I asked him about it.
me: So you want to be a Dentist and a gardener huh?
Rex: No! I want to be a Doctor Dentist and a gardener that lives in a tent
me: ???? A tent!
Rex: yep.
I was impressed with the Doctor Dentist part although I am not quite sure if that means a Doctor and a Dentist or if he just wants me to know that Doctors are Dentist too. And sure I like to garden, so that's cool. But I am a little concerned about the living in a tent part... Mark said it's fine as long as he isn't living in our yard when he's 30.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

very creative! He is going to be a busy man:)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Dentists usually only work mon-thur so on fri and sat he could be a gardner. HAHA