Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentines

Mark and I got to go out Saturday night thanks to our wonderful niece Michelle. It was great. We went to Mai Thai for the second Valentines Day with the Bells. Luckily, this year the waitress didn't forget about us, although it still was pretty slow. They are lucky the food is worth it! It was a little hard on my though. Last time we went there I was pregnant and this time our waitress was pregnant. It seems like everywhere I go there are pregnant women. Here's the weird thing, I am happy for them, it's not jealousy, but it is a hard reminder of what I lost. I wish nothing but for those who are carrying to have strong, healthy babies but it is hard to see. It kind of put me in a funk. Luckily, Mark is understanding. He is a great husband and I can't imagine going through this with anyone else besides him.
Sunday, we invited the Bells and the Amadors over for games and treats. The kids ran around screaming most the time and we tried to chat and get a few games in. Luckily, we were able to get Avery and Sierra and our boys to bed and have some nice quiet grown-up time! Too bad Mark and Jason kept beating me and Mandy! Here are some pictures of our night.





1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm glad you had a good Valentines day and friends defintely make it better.