Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter weekend

We spent the weekend at my mom's house and overall we had a great time. The boys were
excited to be there, and Rex was especially happy to go to Grandma's work and look at the snakes.
Friday night Stefanie and Steve came from Burley to visit with their 3 boys. Rex and Daeson had a great time reconnecting.

Stefanie and I got some cheesy pictures together!


Saturday we colored eggs and had an Easter egg hunt in Grandma's backyard. Rex loved it of course and Sam was a good sport as usual!





Saturday night Mark and I actually got to go to a movie, THANKS MOM!! It was nice!
Then Sunday I got the boys all dressed up in their way too expensive Easter outfits! They looked pretty cute and I got a couple of good pictures.




We also went to Grandma's grave to put flowers on it for Easter. I hadn't seen her headstone yet, it was so pretty!

Rex wasn't exactly sure what the graveyard was all about, I got a cute picture of that.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy jam packed weekend. The boys look so cute in their Easter outfits. Thanks for a fun evening. However it just made me miss you more.

Megan said...

Your boys' Easter outfits are sooo cute. Eli hated his shirt and tie that I bought him, so he ended up ripping off the tie before church even started and his shirt stayed untucked all throughout church! Aw well, what can you do!

Kellie said...

that is so fun you and stef got to hang out - love the pics of you two. And how COOL are your boys in their Easter outfits. Their are rockin the GQ attire.

Lesley-Ann said...

Your boys look lovely in their outfits and so grown up. It's so fun to watch them grow through your blog. I love your hair too. What a great concept blgging is, take care. x

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast with your mom, she sure is great! Next time we are in twin falls we will have to visit Grandma's grave, I have never been. I can't believe how big rex is, he is a little man; adorable.

Ryan and Angela said...

I love their matching sunday clothes. They are soooo adorable.

Teagan said...

I love the boys outfits. Super Cute! Grandma's grave headstone is beautiful. thanks for for sharing:)

sandy said...

your boys look so handsome in their Easter outfits. Splurging on new outfits has just got to be a tradition. I love the picture of you and Steph.