Sunday, March 2, 2008

Learning words

Sam has learned his first words besides mama and dada. They are car and ball. Do I have boys or what?!! It's so cute, he picks up a car and goes, "ca". I tried to get it on tape but of course as soon as the camera came on he wouldn't say another word, even though he had just said it 20 times! I also let him attempt to feed himself some yogurt yesterday. It was pretty hilarious! He made quite a mess, but it was worth it since he enjoyed himself so much and I got these cute pictures.



Last night, Rex would not go to bed. He took a really long nap yesterday so he was wired. Finally at 10, we just let him come down and watch Mark and I, we were engaged in a competitive game of pool on the Wii. He was so cute, I could hardly be mad that he was up. He would get so excited whenever we won. He would say "Mommy/Daddy I am so proud of you!" And then he said, "Daddy I am very impressed with you". It was so sweet! It's nice to know that your 3 year old is proud and impressed with you!
This is Rex with his "spaceship".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Sam!! I think he enjoyed every minute of that yogurt. Glad to see you are loving the Wii, I think we need one

Dinger said...

Baby messes are sometimes worth it! Your pics of Sam brought back some great memories. They don't stay little for long.

JaNece said...

Max just did the same thing with his yogurt today! How funny! They sure love to get messy, huh! I love boys! And yours are too cute!

Stephanie said...

wow-- i am SO not brave enough to let savanna go at the yogurt on her own yet!