Monday, March 17, 2008

Sick days and silly kids

The kids and I have been battling some crude lately. Rex's is allergies, and since we put him on Claritin and his nose spray, he is as good as new. I think Sam's is allergies also, but he is so little, it's hard to give him much as far as meds. He has been miserable at night and this evening I could tell he was just absolutely miserable. Poor guy! I have had a sore throat and so Sunday I took the day off and literally slept most the day. It seemed to help because I felt much better today. Good think Mark was feeling good so he could take over! Here's a picture of the boys and I having a little fun during a time I wasn't sleeping on Sunday!

Rex is such a funny boy and is completely potty trained. He has had a few little accidents but he always catches himself and runs to the bathroom. He is even wearing underwear at night with no accidents! I am so proud of him. Here's a pic of him proud in his underwear.

Sam got his first real haircut the other day. I have trimmed up parts of his hair before but this time I did it all and cut off like 3 inches! It was long! He looks so little now. This is him feeling cool with his new haircut and sunglasses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I slept a good portion of Sun. also. Steve braved church with all 3 boys alone. It was nice to have 3 hours of sleep no wants or needs from anyone. I think it worked for me to because I'm feeling much better. Sam is a little man! love the shades! Miss you guys.

Dinger said...

Don't you think boys rock?? My boys keep me laughing most of the day. I have got to get Jackson potty trained!! Rex just seems so much older than Jack. How would it be to not have to buy another package of diapers ever again!?!?