Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sign language

I have kind of done sign language with my kids but never very consistently. The only sign Rex ever learned was "more". With Sam, we have kind of done "food", "more" and "drink". Tonight he was so irritated and ornery and I asked him if he wanted some food or num-nums. Much to Mark and I's shock he busted out the sign for "food"! We were shocked! He was so proud of himself so I had to get a picture of him with his food. Fish and salad. He ate the fish, but the salad ended up on the floor!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I was planting roses! If we don't move soon I might go crazy with out my flower beds this summer. Sam is getting so big, good job with the sign language. I was never good at remembering to do it. I love the new look, very cute!!

Dana said...

Cute!
I love your new background!
dana

Kellie said...

Did you get the memo? Set your DVR!

ATTENTION NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK FANS

THE TIME:
7AM EST / FRIDAY APRIL 4th, 2008
THE PLACE:
THE TODAY SHOW COURTYARD
ROCKEFELLER PLAZA, 48TH/49TH STREET
NEW YORK CITY

THE EVENT:
BE THERE IF YOU ARE READY...

www.nkotb.com

The Brownings said...

Cute new background! Jase does sign language too. He watches the Signing time videos and just loves them. He can do milk, more and sometimes dog. It's cute to watch them learn like that huh!