Saturday, January 24, 2009

Abby's multiple personalities

I once had a boyfriend who's mom had multiple personalities, it was stressful. I thought when we broke up that would be my last encounter with multiple personalities... I was wrong. Abby has exactly two personalities;
Adorably cute and sweet

and

Impossibly obnoxious and annoying.

Both of these are witnessed daily. This is how they were witnessed today.
Rex is sick with a nasty sinus infection that has rendered him couch and bed bound. I was busy doing something in the wee hours of the morning (since it makes it hard for him to sleep at night) when I came back into the family room to see this.



Apparently Abby was as concerned about Rex as we were. It was so sweet.

Last night however, she showed her obnoxious side. I had put Rex to bed after the 1st of many wakings and was trying to finish up some dishes before I hit the sack myself. I heard her chewing on what I thought was a toy. Upon further examination after the dishes were done, I realized it was my shoes that I had carelessly just thrown into my room. Note to self: don't ever leave shoes out, otherwise evil Abby will show her face.

3 comments:

Lesley-Ann said...

We have lost a few shoes to our dogs, thankfully not in a few years, I was constantly on at the kids not to leave their shoes around or anything for that matter. Abby does look adorable though :-)

Dinger said...

Michelle you are not helping my dog case, if I were to show Dan your shoe he would again add another reason why we are never going to get a dog!! Only show the cute and adorable one's K!!!

Froska said...

I totally remember that. It was during Beauty School huh. Funny.
I also remember your LOVE for dogs. What was your Dogs name in High School, was it Skippy? Oh the memories. Love ya!