Thursday, January 8, 2009

dancing Sam

I have some funny videos I want to share of Sam. Both my kids love to dance, they must get it from their dad. The other night Ethan and ViBeka were over playing with Abby and Sam was in a dancing mood. We have this Easter egg thing that shakes all around and sings "Wooly Booly, Happy Easter". So Sam was "wooly boolying", it was pretty cute!
The white stuff on his face is cream because he has some Eczema.

Then today in the car this punk rock song came on and he decided to rock out, so of course I had to video it with my phone. This was at a stoplight, don't worry mom!

2 comments:

Teagan said...

we were pretty bummed that the only days it snow were the day of our travel...what the heck!!
it looked like you had a great christmas!!

Dinger said...

Your boys have always been great booty shakers. So cute!