Thursday, January 1, 2009

The new year

2009 was rung in with our good friends the Dingers and the Bells. It was Paige's birthday and so this is the only picture I got of our get together. Happy Birthday Paige!

We have been having so much fun with our dog. She is such a cutie and is finally sleeping better which makes me love her even more!
Playing soccer, kind of

Sleeping under our bed, her new favorite place

Sam likes her kennel more than she does

Taking a nap

snuggling with Rex and mommy

My mom is in town and got Abby to cuddle with her on the couch tonight. It was so stinking cute I had to get a few pictures.


Oops, my picture taking woke her up!

trying to get one of all 3 of us

Gosh mom leave me alone and let me cuddle with Grandma!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Glad you guys had a fun new year. Your little pup is a cutie, I'm glad he's sleeping better for you, it must be liking having another baby at first. Looks like you have had nice holidays.

Kelli and Chad said...

I know I have said it before, but your dog is so cute!! I want one, why can't they stay that small?!

Dinger said...

Aaaahhhh! Get that picture of me off the blog! You are ruining it's cuteness!! Ha! Ha! We had a great night on new years eve too. Glad your mom is in town for a few days.

The Brownings said...

OH she's just precious! I wanna snuggle her too!