Sunday, April 12, 2009

A BEAUTIFUL Easter day!

We have a had a crazy busy Easter weekend! It has been fun, but I will have to catch up with Rex's preschool program and our Easter egg hunt tomorrow because I am fried after a beautiful Easter Sabbath and full from a delicious ham dinner we had tonight. I love getting the boys new clothes for Easter and this year decided to take their pictures outside the church. They didn't cooperate so well, but they are cute anyway. Then after church, it was literally gorgeous and warm. There is nothing but fields behind the church and there are some baby lambs in one of them so we got more pictures there. It was glorious and beautiful day to pay tribute to our Resurrected Lord and Savior!






I have also loved this video this year. Amazing!

2 comments:

sandy said...

they are darn handsome little guys. Happy Easter and Spring.

Dinger said...

What cute boys you have. I can't wait to hang out with you tonight!!! We really do need to catch up. . .my life has been a little hectic these past few days. I can't wait to have the night off!! Thanks for your help with the cupcakes tonight!!