Friday, April 17, 2009

I love my girls...

One of my bestest friends and funnest neighbors is having a baby soon and so it was a perfect opportunity for a girl's night and a baby shower. Plus I got to buy a cute girl outfit, who doesn't love that?! I got to make the cupcakes and had a lot of fun doing it. Mandy is so great and we have always instantly gotten along because we both are hairdressers. Her little Avery is going to be Sam's first girlfriend if I have anything to do with it! Anyway, we love their family and can't wait to meet the new addition. I am so grateful for good friends and neighbors we love, part of the reason we love living here.
Mandy had to "try on" all the outfits!

My cupcakes

Paige and Amy chatting

A flurry of activity

A top shot

Mandy with her sister and friend

Andrea, Mandy and Kami

The former cub scout besties!

Me, Mandy and Paige

Amy, Becky and Jessica giving her "don't you dare take my picture" look. Funny thing when Rex saw this picture he said, "Sister Thomas is looking at me!!" He was so excited, he loved her as his Sunday teacher. (Oh yea and she makes AWESOME bags, check out the green tomatoes link on my sidebar! Nice plug, huh Jess?)

4 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

Those cupcakes look awesome Michelle!

Bell Blog said...

Thank you so much... That posting totally made me cry. I love you guys and felt so supported! It was fun, I should have a baby more often. :) Jason is sick of me telling him how much I loved it (and the cup cakes)Love ya!

Dinger said...

So cute. . .those cupcakes were delicious and cute all in one!! Now that the weather is nice we need to make some park dates.

Andrea said...

It was the perfect night out. Great job on the cupcakes. So yum!