Monday, April 27, 2009

Graduation in Utah

We headed to Utah last weekend to see my brother Ben and my sister-in-law Jessica graduate from BYU. My entire side of the family was there so we were crazy busy and non stop the whole time. The kids had a blast. Although, Rex and I are fighting sickness today, I think we wore our bodies out! Here's pics of the graduation.
The duck pond before the first of the TWO ceremonies





Rex dressing up in Ben's graduation stuff. A look into the future?? Even though I graduated from the U, if Mark has anything to do with it our kids will be going to BYU. His blood truly runs blue. Whatever. I am the only U graduate in both sides of our entire family, everyone graduated from BYU. I always was the rebel!


Rex found 4 tennis balls around the Smith Fieldhouse bushes and insisted on taking them home to Abby. The funny thing is he wouldn't let anyone help him carry them.


Aunt Jessica, blurry but graduated!

Uncle Ben's graduation. Thank goodness his last name starts with a C and he graduated with a Master's because that made him one of the FIRST of 700 something graduates! We left right after he walked, my kids were over graduation ceremonies.

1 comment:

Lesley-Ann said...

Although a long day it was fun and exciting and good to see you all X