Monday, April 20, 2009

Sam and Avery sittin in a tree... or is it Rex and Avery?

So, I mentioned in my last post that Avery was going to be Sam's first girlfriend, but the more Mandy and I have thought about it, her and Rex just might have to be boyfriend/girlfriend and Sam and the new baby will be boyfriend/girlfriend. Because really, guys like younger girls and girls like older boys. On that note... Avery came over today and played and the kids had a ball. First they played ring around the rosies, then Play-doh and finally some coloring on the floor. Then the best part was they went over to Mandy's and played while I went and got Mystic Tanned and ran errands. It was a good day.
Ring around the rosie

a pocket full of posey

ashes

ashes

we all FALL DOWN!

drawing on the floor?



And pictures of my crazy dog standing on top of the sandbox to look in my window, just because.

No comments: