Friday, April 3, 2009

Books!

I read a little blurb in the paper yesterday that there was a huge book sale at the downtown library this weekend. Paper backs $.50, hard covers $1.00. Plus a deal that you can stuff a grocery bag full of books and get them for $9! This included most books although there was a little section of brand new books that were a little more expensive, like $3-$5. Such a good deal! I got 37 books for $14!! Sure they aren't all brand new but they are in good shape and the kids LOVE them!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I am obsessed with books-and I see a few of my kid's favorites in there too!

Definitely one of the best perks of teaching-Scholastic book orders!!!

:) Glad you found such a great sale!

Kari Cole said...

What a great deal! You can never have too many books.

Froska said...

You are such a bargain finder I love it! Don't worry if you noticed I went private and didn't invite you it's because I had kind a scare on my blog and had to go private that second. I haven't decided what I am going to do yet. I might start a new blog without pics. I will let you know. Love ya!

Kellie said...

that is a killer deal on those pics. you always find the best deals everywhere. smart lady.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

that's awesome! I am a sucker for buying books too..I am sad I missed out on that!