Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This boy is going to be a heartbreaker!

The other night I went to check on the boys as usual before going to bed. I accidently woke up Sam which could have been a nightmare but he is such a sweetheart instead it turned into such a sweet experience that I have to capture. He pops up and sleepily says, "Hi mom". I say, "I'm sorry Sammy! I was fixing your bed and didn't mean to wake you up. Go back to sleep." He lays back down and simply says, "Ok mom." I say, "Goodnight baby". To which he sweetly replies, "Night mom". What a sweet and good boy! My heart just swelled with love for this little guy.

He melts hearts wherever we go. This morning after we dropped Rex off at Preschool, Sam and I headed over to the dollar store to get eggs and candy for a couple of Easter egg hunts we are invited to this weekend. There were a bunch of old ladies in the store and they were immediately enamored with him. He sweetly said hi to them and even called one Grandma. She was delighted! When we got to the checkout, they had this cute Easter bunny keychain on display and Sam was playing with it. Right before we left, the cashier gave it to him just for being cute. I just love this little guy.
Sam with his new Easter bunny keychain

4 comments:

Kim said...

Such a sweet story he just seems like such a good natured little guy. I hope he really did go back to sleep for you.

Jessica said...

I love the last picture! He melts my heart. Can't wait to give him a squeeze at the end of this month:)

Ryan and Angela said...

That is so cute. He is such a sweet boy. I used to have sweet boys. But mine changed. How did you get lucky to keep a sweet boy?

Bell Blog said...

He really is so sweet! :)