Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I can't stop laughing!


I have always wondered what the deal is with GIGANTIC flowers on top of gorgeous little girl babies heads. Maybe it is because I don't have a girl, but honestly I think they look ridiculous. Little flowers= cute. Huge flowers= crazy mom! Anyway, I loved this post by the Mormon girl in Manhattan blog. So I really could NOT. STOP. LAUGHING. when I read this post today. Seriously this girl is hilarious. If you want a good laugh, click on the links.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

havin just had my first girl. I agree with you on the flower thing. I did however just have her pictures taken and I did a kind of big flower. Well big for me I guess and it did look cute. When it is bigger than here head I thnk there is a problem!

Jessarella said...

Uh Oh! Guilty as charged! :) I must say I do love a flower headband, not gigantic though. Although Joss does have 1 satellite dish.

Jessica said...

Couldn't agree more! Those gigantic flowers are the trademark of Utah.

Michelle said...

I think you hit the nail on the head Jess, it definitely seems to be a Utah thing. I rarely see them here in Idaho, so the first time I did, it was like WHOA, what is that?!

Anonymous said...

Oh I was going to say the Utah this as well but I didn't want to hurt any feelings. But i couldn't agree more.

Lesley-Ann said...

It is so funny that I should happen upon your post about baby girls head gear, as we were talking about it at dinner today with Steve's parents. We were looking at pictures of Rachael with a tiny bow in her hair and my mother-in-law comment on how cute it was and said how hideous the head bands with big flowers are (as in the photo). Here in England you just don't see baby's with anything in their hair on their heads except for hats! However I thought it was an American thing not a Utah thing, another Utah thing I thought!