Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rainy winter days and a sweet picture

Last week while Mark was working 18 hour days and it was gloomy outside, I decided the kids and I both needed a break. I took them to an indoor park so they could get all that pent up energy out! It was heaven. They played for almost 3 hours and sat there and watched them and read a book. The best thing was that they actually played together. It was adorable. I asked Rex to watch Sam and he made sure Sam kept up with him and that he was with him always. Sam reveled in all the attention. It warmed my heart. I managed to take a few pictures.





I just thought this picture was cool because he was moving so fast!


And finally I couldn't resist capturing this cute scene tonight. I love my boys. All three of them.

1 comment:

Dinger said...

Are you sure you would want to add a girl to the mix. . .those boys looks adorable. When do you find out what you are having?