Thursday, October 23, 2008

Preschool pictures

Rex had pictures last week at Preschool and they turned out pretty cute! He loves all the kids in his class but he has two that he talks about constantly, Irie and Gavin. Every time I take him to Preschool he asks if Irie or Gavin are going to be there. I didn't know who Irie was so I asked him to point her out to me the other day. He went over to her and she turned and looked at him with the biggest smile on her face and they just smiled at each other for a minute and then started playing. It was so cute! He really loves Preschool.

He looks so big!

His class. Irie is the little girl in the middle with pink shoes on. Gavin is the boy on the left with the Boise State jersey. Miss Cindy is his teacher.

2 comments:

Dinger said...

I can see so much of Mark in his preschool picture. They really do look nice. Preschool is so nice for both you and Rex! ;)

Jessica said...

Rex looks like he is five or something! I can't get over how old he looks.