Saturday, October 18, 2008

Everyone needs to watch this!

Mark and I watched 20/20 last night and it was awesome. I am so irritated this election season because I really don't love either candidate and it seems like they just spew the same ol crap to get people on their side. Our economy is a mess and I don't trust either side, or ANYONE in Washington for that matter, to be able to fix it. I have always liked John Stossels reports on 20/20 and last night was the best. He always seems to show both sides of an issue with little bias. It is called the Politically Incorrect side to Politics. You should all check it out, definitely a must see why we all make this very important decision. It is broken up into 6 parts on Youtube. Here are the links.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5
Link 6

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Your family pics were great! I am so watching all of these videos right now. I totally agree with you though, this election is crap, I don't like either candidate either - who to vote for?

Bell Blog said...

I really love your family pictures! They turned out great!