Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sam and his friend

I babysat Landon for my friend Kim today and I must say it was a nice, relaxing morning. Landon is a few months younger than Sam and I was a little nervous about having two young'uns to take care of, but they pretty much entertained themselves all morning. Landon was great and melted my heart a few times. When he is around his mom, he only has eyes for her and won't let anyone else have much to do with him but since she was gone, he was so sweet and cute to me. I got lots of smiley faces and needs for loves. The boys loved watching what the other was doing and copying it, playing in the pantry, stealing each others binky's and trying to walk around the house in my heels. I had to grab a couple of pictures because they were just too cute! Thanks Kim for letting me watch him!
Bosum binky buddies

Sam modeling moms heels (Cute aren't they, Mervyn's store closing sale!)

Landon attempting to wear the heels

Sam showing him how it is done

Sam stealing Landons binky

Giving it back upside down

awwww, how sweet

Who knew the pantry could be so much fun?

1 comment:

Kim said...

So sweet, thanks so much for watching him, I am glad he was good for you. It looks like they had a ton of fun and it's good for Landon to have some playtime with a little friend.