Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween FUN!

This weekend has felt like Halloween already! We got to go to Kelli (one of my mission companions) and Chad's house for an adults only Halloween party last night and it was super fun. I stole the pictures off of her blog since I was too busy rocking out to Rock Band all night to take any pictures!



As you can see Mark and I went 80's butt rock this year. Seriously, any opportunity to go 80's I am all for. And has anyone noticed that the 80's is TOTALLY coming back! It was so easy to find stuff for a costume, the mall was FULL of legwarmers! I say BRING IT ON, I love BIG hair because mine is just big naturally!
Tonight was the Trunk or Treat at our ward. Rex was Spiderman and Sam was the elephant that Rex was 2 years ago. They had a great time and loved getting all the candy. I am going to love stealing it while they are in bed! ;) It was so beautiful and not very cold tonight, which was so nice for the kids. All in all a great time!
Our neighbors and friends the Bell's went 80's butt rock as well so we had to get some pictures. They looked awesome! Can't wait for next weekend.

So Madonna like!



The 80's crew

Rex and Isaac, best buds.

Mandy and I, aren't we hot!

The Bell Family, don't they look AWESOME!

Sam, the cute elephant

6 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

hey, the trunk or treating looks like so much fun! I can't wait for ours. You and Mark did rock the 80's really well! So I was kinding about you opening a can with your website post. I just think its great and not a big deal at all. But hey, it is important and I am glad it reflects you. I am always up for talkin about it, wich you know!! We definaty need to hang more, you and Mark are a blast. Seriously, my comments are getting sooooooo long.

Jessica said...

OK Michelle you look AWESOME! I love the costumes. It looks like you all had a great time.

Bell Blog said...

The 80's ROCK! You are quick on your picture posting!

Kim said...

You guys were pretty rockin, but I have to say I am sooo NOT wanting the 80's to come back, maybe if we could all look as cute as you :) !!

Kellie said...

You are looking like a pretty killer 80s chic - bow chica bow wow.

Anonymous said...

Michelle it looks like you've moves goin on! Sam makes one cute elephant!