Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's finished!

I finished my table finally (well mostly). I love how it turned out, the color on the top is perfect! I am still waiting for some extra money to buy the fabric because it isn't cheap and I haven't finished the drawers in the table yet, but we can eat on it now.

better picture of the coloring on the top

And this is what we are having for dinner tonight, authentic Idaho potatoes from a farm in Rupert! We got a 100 lb bag for $15 and they are all HUGE like this! I love Idaho!

3 comments:

Shay said...

My oh my! What beautiful potatoes. Jeremy (true Idahoan) misses the good ol' big Idaho potatoes. He gets so mad at me when I buy the Maine potatoes here. The Idaho potatoes we buy here are half the size of your potatoes. Oh, how we miss those simple things in life out in in Boston!

Kellie said...

Your table looks amazing! I can't wait to see your new chair tops. mmm potatoes, gotta love them.

Jessica said...

holy cow I have never seen such a huge potato! The table looks lovely.