Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I jumped on the Bandwagon!


I read about the Twilight series on so many of your blogs I decided that it was something I needed to read. And really I never need a reason to read a new book, I love reading! Well I just finished them over the Christmas holiday and I must say I really enjoyed them! Who knew Vampires and Werewolves could be so fun. My only issue with it was the way over the top damsel in distress that was the main character, but other then than very entertaining. I can't wait for book number 4! Thanks everyone for the suggestion!

6 comments:

Chanell said...

I'm with you. I would get so annoyed with the girl (forgot her name) and then found myself cheering for the werewolf. Don't tell Paige. She'd be mad. :)

Shay said...

What a great Bandwagon! I would have to agree about Bella. She does get kind of annoying! I just love how the book was a great escape...I was in a completely different world while reading and could wait to get back to that world!

Shay said...

What a great Bandwagon! I would have to agree about Bella. She does get kind of annoying! I just love how the book was a great escape...I was in a completely different world while reading and could wait to get back to that world!

Kim said...

Jeff just gave me New Moon and Eclipse for Christmas. I read New Moon in about a day and a half and I am now on to Eclipse, I don't know why but it's so hard to put them down I think that it's because the Movie I'm making in my head wants to continue. I actually heard they are going to be making a movie. Anway, sounds like you guys had a fun New Year.

Anonymous said...

Book 4 is scheduled to be out fall of 2008 I can't wait! If you want to see who they have chosen to play Edward and Bella go to
www.stepheniemeyer.com I think they are pretty good choices1

Kelli and Chad said...

Love the Twilight series!! We will totally have to talk about them when we get together next. I love Edward, but I am also a Jacob fan. Bella can be buggin sometimes, she frustrates me with the whole marraige thing. I feel like that doesn't really fit her character either. Anyway, your little fam is so cute, talk to you soon.