Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A little monkey boy

I thought Rex was a climber but the way Sammy is starting, I am nervous!! Sam climbs on everything! He has learned how to climb up the stairs but doesn't quite know how to climb down them, which makes it a little scary for me. That's all he wanted to do all day yesterday so I got some pictures of him.
Here is him after scaling the first flight of stairs. I love the excitement in his face.


Then here is him in action on the 2nd flight of stairs.

And here is him "helping" me with the dishes, his favorite thing to do! Not my favorite thing.

6 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

He is so cute!! Can't wait till Andie is climbing our stairs!

Jessarella said...

He is getting so big. What a cutie!

Jessica said...

Wow, he is looking for adventure. Jack is just the same pulling himself up on everything, stairs still stump him though. It is fun to watch them move around and explore but whenever I hear a bang my heart skips a beat. Luckily no bad falls yet- touch wood!

Ashley A. said...

Cute pictures! He is so big! For some reason, Sam reminds me a lot of Natalie. After weeks of me hanging out on the stairs behind her so she could climb and have fun, Natalie has finally learned how to go down and is getting pretty proficient. We still have to get her started though. Natalie does the same thing while I'm doing the dishes, too! She likes to throw all of the silverware out. It drives me crazy! :)

JaNece said...

My little Max is the exact same way. He finally learned the hard way how to climb down the stairs. He doesn't fall anymore, thank goodness! I'm just anticipating when he'll crawl out of his crib now. YIKES!

The Keetch Family said...

Amelia is always in my dishwasher too. It drives me crazy! Austin actually broke our dishwasher door standing on it when he was younger. Now when I open it, I have to help in down gently or it will slam down on the floor. It think it's time for a new one, but I need to wait until Amelia's out of this stage so she won't just break the new one. Then again who am I kidding, we'll have another ready to destroy it soon.