Sunday, January 27, 2008

We'll miss you


I love President Hinkley. He has been so inspirational to me and almost feels like my Grandpa, maybe because he reminds me so much of my own Grandpa. I am so extremely grateful for his Presidency. It was during his Presidency that I gained a testimony, served a mission, met and married my eternal companion and had both of my boys who I absolutely adore. I am so grateful for his eloquent way of speaking truth yet always making you feel loved. He will truly be missed by us, but I know he is having a great reunion with his wife and all the faithful saints that have passed on. I am sure my Grandma was excited to see him. We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! I teach the 4th sunday lesson in relief society, and oddly enough the two talks i was assigned for yesterday were his from this last conference. I always learn so much from him!

Andrea said...

Such a great man, he will be missed.