Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thank you's and dentist

John and Lucy, Mark's parents, just left this morning. We were sad to see them go, Rex is already asking where they are. We had a great visit after not having seen them for 18 months. Rex got to "meet" his grandparents again, and Sam got to meet them for the first time. I think Grandma got pretty worn out from Rex always wanting her to play and Grandpa got worn out from carrying Sam every where. I think their pocketbook got worn out from buying us way more than we deserve! I have to say a BIG thank you for the beautiful entertainment center they bought us. It is the one I mentioned in the last post and I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you John for being so kind and generous, our house looks great! Here's a pic of the boys with their grandparents.

I like that Sam's looking at Grandpa like, "what's your deal?" in this one.

And in this one he's like, "Where they going?"

Rex also had his first dentist's appointment today. I took him to a Pediatric Dentist and they were so good! They had toys everywhere, a movie on the ceiling and they were so patient and good with the little ones. Rex did so good and had his first teeth cleaning and a cavity free mouth! YAY!!! He and Sammy also got toothbrushes and toys and Rex got a t-shirt for visiting. They let him play with the water squirter and the suction tool also, I think the water one was his favorite. Of course I forgot my camera, even though Angela reminded me to take it a half hour before I left, but I of course was running late as usual so I spaced it completely in the mad rush out the door. On top of that I forgot my cell phone so I had no access to a camera. The dental assistant felt sorry for me so she got out their Polaroid camera so we could have a picture. So here's a picture of the Polaroid picture on my camera after we got home! Wow, camera's have come a long way!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky girl! See if they are wanting to visit Burley.LOL I think that is the same dentist I took Derek and Daeson to, and Daeson kept asking if he could go again.

Froska said...

O.k. I am reading your blog and butt rock Guns and Roses comes on, to be followed up by Boys 2 Men. You are too much! I really need to take Lilly to the dentist. She got her first tooth in at 3 months so she's had them all for a while. I am obsessed with brushing her teeth. Thanks for reminding me. I'm calling the dentist tomorrow.

Kellie said...

YAH you got the entertainment center, how exciting, you will have to post pics of it in your house!

Jessica said...

I love the pictures of the kids with Grandma and Grandpa; they are adorable. Wow, Marks parents are so generous adn kind! I am impressed no cavities for Rex thats great!

Emily Andrus said...

Yay for grandparents. That looks like an awesome entertainment center. Pediatric dentists have come a long way. Ava and Bailey love going to the dentist too :)