Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

I love holidays with kids, especially as the get older. Rex woke up really early this morning, while Mark was getting ready, and I had been up with Sam a few times last night because he is sick. So Mark stuck a movie on for Rex so I could sleep some more. When Sam woke up, I went up and got him and came back down and Rex said, "Happy Balentine Day Mommy!" It was so cute! All day, that is all he talked about. Later on that day, he randomly said to me, "On Balentines Day you say I love you and give you a kiss!" Then he gave me a kiss. Sooooo cute! We made pink cupcakes with hearts on them to give to his friends with a Valentine card. He had a great time running them up to his friends doors and saying, "Happy Balentines Day!" Sam was like, whatever, but Rex really got into the holiday this year. It was so fun!
I have gotten really into making my own cards with Photoshop, so here's the outside of the one I did for Mark. We are celebrating Valentine's tomorrow with a date!!! YAY!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Madie and Ethan were super excited about Valentines day too. Thanks for the cupcakes the kids wouldn't stop begging me to eat them, I made them hold off until after dinner. That was sweet for you to think of us. Cute card, I want photoshop :)

Shay said...

I love holidays more now than ever because of my kids. It's so much fun to see it through their eyes and just be a kid sometimes. Love the card and I LOVE PHOTOSHOP!

Andrea said...

Glad you all had a good v-day, thanks for the cupcakes, Ellie was so excited to get a treat from Rex.