Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Maybe he has been watching me cut my hair too much lately?

Rex was quiet in my bathroom today, I knew I should be worried but I wasn't feeling good so I was kinda in the I don't care mode. Anyway, I finally went to check on him and found this.


I could only be mad at myself (and Mark for having his scissors in the drawer!). I actually thought it was pretty funny, except for I was lovin his mohawk he has been sporting lately. Oh well the mohawk is immortalized on the blog, right?! You will see in the 2nd picture that he cut it so short I had to closely buzz it so he now looks like this. Did I switch kids with Stefanie?? :D

And just cause he is so cute, here are a couple of cute shots of Sam I took today. In the bottom one you can see remnants of his viral rash, poor guy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every kid needs a hair cutting story right?? My brother josh cut off part of my ear cutting my hair at age 2!

Kellie said...

that is hilarious, he looks so proud of his work - the buzz always takes care of mistakes, too bad it doesn't work on girls, lol.

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute with his hair buzzed! You're right he would fit in at my house perfectly, send him over! Maybe you better teach him the ropes of hair cutting so he's all set for next time! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shay said...

We love the buzz cut in our house! Such cute boys you have!

Brooke said...

Oh, NO!! Scissors are trouble aren't they!!

Andrea said...

This is so one of my greatest fears, I am praying my girls never do this...I will tell Ellie if she does she will have to get a buzz like Rex :) He looks cute with a buzz, not sure she would.

Kelli and Chad said...

That is great, I am waiting for the day with Kemper. I could see him wanting to trim his mohauk or something. That sucks about your trip too, sad. I am sure you will do it again soon though. Better safe than sorry.

Benjamin said...

Who's that 40 year old bald man in the picture? Silly kid, good thing he didn't lose an ear.

Emily Andrus said...

I have been told that every child does this....at about this age. Bailey did it twice, but Ava never did. Bailey was almost 3 the first time and said she "cut her hair like Mulan." Ah Rex. Maybe he's just taking after his mom!