Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Well checks

I just wanted to post the boys "stats" from their well checks today, so I can have a record of it. I have to say I am quite surprised, Sam is my huge eater and Rex is my tall, skinny bird eater. Rex has almost always since he was born been below 50% for weight. Sam has been at 50 or above. Rex was 36 pounds and 39 inches. He was in the 90th percentile for weight, and 75th for height!! I couldn't believe it! I guess I can finally after 3 years stop worrying about his food intake! Sam on the other hand was only in the 25th percentile for weight, and 35th for height. The Dr. wasn't concerned just wants me to get him to start drinking whole milk. Every time I give him some, he makes a nasty face and spits it out. Rex loved milk, so I am at a bit of a loss. All in all it was a good Dr. visit. Rex didn't have to get any shots, and I only let the Dr. do 1 for Sam, so he wasn't too upset (I do a delayed vax schedule, if anyone is interested email me, it's another one of my strong opinion things when it comes to parenting:))
Now if we can just get Rex pottytrained!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dinger said...

Hey, if it is any consolation my kids are all in the 99% in height and 10% in weight! Your kids are so cute and are perfectly healthy!! I would love to hear your opinion on Vaccinations because I am rather opinionated on that one myself!! See you tonight!

Teagan said...

Charlotte wanted to potty trained at 1 year and a half... I was pregnant and tired so I didn't jump on it. Sometimes she took off her diaper and would go all by herself.... BUT in the last week I have been really focused on it...and she is doing so well...just has a hard time pooping on the potty. BUT what I RECOMMEND is having him be naked. No underwear or put ups NOTHING. It works.
BUt remember every kid is DIFFERENT!

Ashley A. said...

Natalie did the same thing with milk at first but then as I started weaning her a little bit she drank it more and more. Now she loves it! Good luck with potty training! Just grit your teeth and remind yourself "this too shall pass". :)

Emily Andrus said...

Wow-Rex must be growing. He weighs the same as Ava and Bailey and they are just over 41".