Sunday, February 3, 2008

SNOW!

We have gotten more snow this year than we have ever had in the 2 winters previous that we have lived here, and apparently more than they have had in 10+ years. It's been so fun! I really like the snow, I figure if its going to be cold it might as well snow, right? Funny thing is 3 of the Sundays we have had 8:00 am church this year, we have woken up to snow. It snowed about 4-5 inches today, it was so pretty. Then this afternoon the sun came out so Rex, Boykin and I went out to take advantage of the beautiful weather and fresh snow! Here's some shots.
Boykin had a blast! He was tunneling through the snow, it was hilarious! I think he was having memories of my mom's in Island Park! He loved that place.


Rex and I threw snowballs, made snow angels and I pulled him on the sled. These were taken right before our neighbors came out and creamed us with snow!


5 comments:

Kellie said...

That looks like fun - snow is the best! :( I want snow.

Froska said...

Oh the snow. It's never ending here! I am so ready to bask in the sun.

Emily Andrus said...

So much for global warming...it looks like Boise is getting as much snow as everyone else. I would love for you to use those plane tickets to CA for a sunny break!

Teagan said...

look at all of that snow... CRAZY! This weekend we are going to be in the 70's... now that is crazy...but I welcome it:) don't you wish you were here to lay in the sun with us this weekend:)

The Keetch Family said...

You have such a good attitude about the snow. I'm so over winter...btw...I like your new blog background. You're always doing cool stuff to it little miss talented!