Tuesday, June 3, 2008

And the roses bloom

Well first of all I am feeling much better today! The pain is gone and I am just weak and tired. Hopefully by tomorrow I will feel much better and we can get back into the swing of things. I haven't taken any pain meds since last night so that is good! Unfortunately I get to look forward to a surgery, but hopefully the recovery from that won't be too bad.
Why I was laid up in bed for the past 5 days my first rose bloomed! I was so excited that I went out in the rain to take a picture! It's gorgeous and the perfect thing to see after being in bed in pain for 5 days.

2 comments:

JaNece said...

You have a great outlook on life. Even after all you (and your family) have endured, you're just happy to see the roses!!! What a girl! I'm sorry you're suffering so much and I hope it goes away SOON! We love you guys! And we hope Mark recovers soon, too!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Poor girl! I have heard the kidney stones are one of the worst pains! I am glad you are feeling better! Of course this would happen at the same time your hubby is down and out too! I hope you guys both get better quick!