Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Curbing

After being rescheduled on twice because of the weather we finally got our curbing done yesterday!! Yay! I love it, it just makes everything look so finished off. We still have a lot of work pulling out grass and adding rock because I hate bark, it's so messy! Mark and Pete are going to do some nice landscaping in the area between our yards so that will be fun when it is finished. I chose quite a bold red, and it's still a bit wet so it's brighter than it will be but with our red door I thought bold was good. Plus with black rock it will look good. It's so funny when you are a homeowner you get so excited to do things like this, it was almost like Christmas when they showed up! I also had to get a picture with my rose bushes. The white one only has one bloom so far but the pink one has gone crazy!! It is so beautiful and I am so proud! I also added a few pictures of the boys and one of Mark enjoying the sudden afternoon turn in our weather. It's supposed to start getting warm now so I am so excited, we will be heading to the waterpark on Friday, bring on SUMMER!
Front view
In between the yards. We didn't do the tree because we are getting rid of it.
Close up of front with rosebush
Side yard
Mark and the beautiful blue sky
What a sweetheart, he has been such a good boy lately
Little stinker! He is taking his brother's place as the troublemaker!

5 comments:

Froska said...

Hi I haven't blogged in quite sometime. Life has been so busy. Is everything OK I just read about the health problems you have been having.
You are a strong women the Lord wants you to grow and overcome your fears. Put these thing in his hands and everything will be fine. Faith over fear! I love you!

Shay said...

Your house is beautiful! Oh I can't wait to be a homeowner sometime soon. I'll call you for decorating ideas. You are awesome! So happy that summer is coming your way. We have been dying of extreme heat..in the 100's. I heard I.F. got snow yesterday. I'll take the heat over the snow anyday.

Dinger said...

Love it!! I love the color! Your yard is really coming together!

Teagan said...

I love it... it looks great!!! I love your red front door. That was the first thing we did when we moved in to this house...painted the door red.
I love you house... you need to do a post about your house... pictures of the inside and outside of it. I love that kind of stuff...I could watch HGTV all day!:)

Kim said...

The curbing looks really good. It is so nice to feel like the yard is finally getting done.