Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cute boys

Since we had Stake Conference today we got home from church at 3:00 instead of leaving for church at 3:00. This means we actually had time to have an enjoyable dinner before it was time to put the kids to bed. Our neighbors, the Amadors, invited us over for dinner and also invited another family from the ward, the Spears. The Spears have a little boy named Brandon who is about 7 months older than Rex. They are in the same nursery class and will both be brand new sunbeams next year. They got along great, I don't know why we haven't gotten together with them before. They literally ran around the couch in circles together for 15 minutes, getting that crazy little boy energy out. Finally they collapsed in front of a Christmas show on TV. The cute thing is they sat in the big recliner together and Pete put a blanket over them. It was so adorable I had to get a picture. I love that Rex is getting to an age where he really likes playing with other kids and interacting rather than just playing along side them. He gets so excited about his friends and talks about them all the time. He is so social and loves people, I think when he finally goes to preschool next year, he will absolutely blossom! I love him so much and am grateful that Heavenly Father trusted me enough to send him to me. Watching this little guy learn and grow is just amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is My second oldest brother w/the beard. Not my oldest brother (the dentist). Neils was not there beacuse he is in Washington D.C. for the semester doing and internship for Chile's Emabassy (sp). Sounds like you had one of those special mom days! They're the best!

Jessica said...

Rex is growing up so fast! We are so excited to see you guys in two weeks, its going to be a blast. We saw the Webster twins on saturday- they are tiny and precious. It was weird holding them as I am so used to holding Jack "sir chunckalot". Have a great day!