Friday, November 9, 2007

The more the merrier

One of the things I love about having two kids is that there is always someone else to entertain Sam besides me. When I hear Sam up from his nap, and I am right in the middle of something or need some extra time, I tell Rex to go see Sammy. He loves to do it and I can hear him on the monitor saying, "Hi Sammy! Did you have a nice nap?" Today I decided to capture a picture of it. The funny thing is Rex always climbs into Sam's crib to hang out with him. I tried to catch them without them noticing but they have camera radar.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Noah does that too! I love it when I can tell him to "go see savanna!" and it actually sounds exciting to him. LOL. p.s. I LOVE that picture of rex hanging out on top of sam!

Kellie said...

Rex is the sweetest checking in on his brother. Playing in the crib together has to be a real treat for both of them.

Ashley A. said...

Joe and I are happy to find your blog! Your boys are adorable and definitely brothers :). Cute pictures.