Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Screaming and Thank you's

Sam has learned a new skill over the last 2 days that I am not sure I like, screaming! When he is frustrated, wants attention, is hungry, or bored, he literally screams at the top of his lungs. I am not quite sure where he learned this from because Rex is loud but he has never been a screamer. It has never been cute, just really annoying. But I guess I love him anyway! ;) This is a picture of a face he is doing lately, it cracks me up and it is usually followed by a scream. And also just a cute picture.


He also has learned how to pull himself up on stuff. He is even more curious, although it makes me nervous because he has taken some nasty spills. I don't think he will be hanging out in the bathroom while I shower anymore, too many hard surfaces. Here is Sam in action on our bed.

Rex is so sweet sometimes. He tells me every night, thank you for making dinner. We didn't teach him this so I am assuming he has just heard Mark say it and so he copied him. I love it, it makes me feel so good! Tonight I made some mixed veggies with our meal and Rex says, "Thanks for making begtables for dinner, mommy!" It was so sweet, I just loved it! Here's a pic of him waiting for daddy to walk in the door after work today.

6 comments:

Ashley A. said...

I love that beanie! Very cute pictures. Natalie is a screamer, too, but she's doing better lately. How old is Sam again? I can't remember if he's older or younger than Natalie (she'll be 1 in a couple weeks).

Kellie said...

I mean really, how cute are your kids? That is so sweet Rex told you thanks for begtables - how funny. And Sam is classic with that pre-scream face.

Stephanie said...

okay, can you please teach me how to teach noah to be as polite as rex???

Jessarella said...

they are both so cute! That is so sweet that he thanks you for cooking. How cute!

Anonymous said...

You are such a good mommy! I should take lessons from you. When are you coming to Twin? We are dying to see you!

Kelli and Chad said...

Michelle I love your blog! You have great posts, and pictures. Your boys are so cute! We need to hang again soon.