Monday, November 5, 2007

OBSESSION

So if you have seen any of my blog, you have probably noticed that Sam has an obsession, his binky. That thing is like his best friend! So we were up in Rex's room playing today and his binky was downstairs. Well Sam decided he would improvise. Rex and I were playing with some wooden puzzles that have a big knob on them like this.

I could just see the wheels turning in his little head and next thing I know he had a new binky! It was so funny to see him sucking on this big wooden puzzle piece.

The side view is great too!

And I love this one, as Rex and I are cracking up, he looks at me like, "What?" Such a cutie!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. That is so hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I guess if you loose his binky you know what you can use instead. He's looking at you like I don't get it what's the big deal?! So funny!

Kellie said...

that is hilarious - i had a funny comment but it ended up sounding dirty so I will refrain.

Michelle said...

LMAO Kelli! I can only imagine what you were thinking!

Shay said...

That is hilarious! What a smart kid!

JaNece said...

That is cute! And what a smart kid you have! haha

JaNece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tangi said...

that is really hilarious! Niels is also obsessed with his binki, one day I will have to rid him of that. So I can't believe that you worked at finnish touch, that is right around the corner of where I live. I have actually had a massage there too. Funny!! We love this area, did you say you lived here?