Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Mark


It was Mark's birthday yesterday, he turned 32! So I wanted to do a post for him. He looks really hot in these pictures!!!! At least I think so! The picture below also shows what a great father he is, Rex adores him. He had a great birthday. It started off with fly fishing with a friend at 6:30 in the morning. They didn't catch anything but had a great time. Then as a family and with our neighbors we went to the Bee Movie. It was really cute and Rex loved it and Sam was really good during it. Then he and Rex took a nap together and then the neighbors came over and babysat so we could go out. We went to Mai Thai and had the yummiest meal ever! I got this dish called Fish on Fire. It was fried Halibut with veggies and a yummy curry sauce. It came out to me literally on fire! So yummy! Then we went and saw a hilarious movie, Dan in Real Life with Steve Carell. Definitely a must see! It was a great day and a great night! I love you honey.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Old Man!jk Sounds like you had a great day. Thanks for taking such good care of an amazing friend!

Anonymous said...

Sorry me again! I just read on your cousins blog that her sister who has a mac cannot see both papers on her blog. Can you see both papers on my blog?

Tangi said...

you are such a good blogger! It is so fun! I am sorry I havent responded to you yet! Anyway, your halloween parties and birthday parties look like a blast, your family is darling! and just a reply to your email, the pumpkin that won in our contest was the one that looked like a vampire. (i couldnt even tell that is what it was, but oh well) it was for the edward lovers. (if you have read twilight)

Jessarella said...

Happy Birthday to Mark, Happy Birthday to Mark.. Happy Birthday to MAAAARRRRKKKKK... Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUU!
Love, Jason, Jessica, Jax, and Joss

Emily Andrus said...

Happy Birthday Winslow Weymouth!! It sounds like you had a great day.