Thursday, November 13, 2008

Flashback Friday and Husband Tag

I have been thinking for awhile now that I want to start doing a Flashback Friday, because I LOVE old pictures. So, I thought since I got tagged by Kelli awhile back, I would combine my Flashback Friday with a husband tag. Here are some pics of Mark and I when we got married and on our honeymoon in Jamaica! AWWWWWWW.
(Now keep in mind, these are pictures of pictures since I don't have a scanner. And it was back in the day before we had a digital camera! Oh the HORROR!)

wearing my "modest bikini" ;P




Now here are some of the reasons I love Mark.
Ok Kelli, I am finally doing this! I have been meaning to but life has been crazy!

5 things he loves
1.Fly-fishing
2.Mac computers
3.Watching BYU football
4.The Office
5.Spending quality time with his family and especially his wife! ;)

5 things on his to do list
1.Pay off our medical bills
2.Build shelfs in our closet for our food storage
3.Go fishing
4.Buy a gun
5.Lose weight

5 foods he enjoys
1.Cafe Rio
2.Paella (a Spanish dish)
3.Mai Thai
4.a Italian Sausage pasta dish I make
5.Carnation Instant Breakfast

5 things you might not know about him

1.He was on the BYU ballroom dance team
2.He used to work at Banana Express when single
3.He lived in his own "bachelor pad" when I met him
4.He got tickets to a Jewel concert to impress me for our first date... it worked
5.He listens to talk radio every day, especially Glenn Beck

5 places he's lived
1.Goleta, CA
2.Provo, UT
3.Spain (Madrid and surrounding areas)
4.Salt Lake City, UT
5.Boise, ID

5 quirky things about him
1.Likes the toilet paper hung over the roll, not under
2.Hates dishes in the sink, but has no problem with them on the counter
3.Does not like the kids to eat by themselves when they are little, because it drives him crazy to see food all over their faces!
4.Wears whitey tighteys when he works out so his "goods" are secure! ;)
5.The toilet seat MUST be down (and I absolutely LOVE this quirk)

I tag:
Paige
Jessica
Teagen
Emily S.
Mandy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the dish thing, so funny, and I'm glad he keeps the goods secure. You were such a beautiful bride glad I got to share that special day with you.

Jessarella said...

Cute pictures. Mark looks so young!
"I tag Jessica"... as in me?

Dinger said...

Carnation Instant Breakfast? Seriously?? I love Banana Republic, although one look at me and they seem to point me to the clearance section. . .should I be offended?? Thanks for tagging me, I'll get right on it now that I have my Wednesdays free. :(