Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great week at Grandma's house, although it was a VERY full house! We had our family, my brother Ben and his wife and son Jack, my step-siblings: Jessica, Jason, Matt, Jenny, Mitch and Zach and their kids Jase, Josselyn and Jaxon. All of us in my mom's 4 bedroom with a basement house! We had a great time though and made many memories. I rarely see my step-siblings because we don't get down to Utah very often and Ben and Jessica will be moving to Denver in a few weeks so we will see them even less. So it was really nice to see everyone and spend time together for a couple of days. We played lots of Rock Band, Settlers of Catan and Skip Bo. I was the only one brave enough to get up and go out on Black Friday but it was worth it because I got most of my Christmas shopping done! We also had a family birthday party for Rex since his birthday is coming up and we don't live close to family. Thanks everyone for a fun week and especially thank you to mom for dealing with us all and making YUMMY food! Here is a slideshow of the event.

6 comments:

Jessarella said...

You took some great pictures. We had so much fun with you guys. Your kids are so sweet and cuddly. They love to give hugs and kisses. Wish we could see you guys more often. It is so fun to get everyone together!
xoxoxo

Kim said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I'm jealous you already have your shopping done, way to go.

The Brownings said...

Hooray! So much fun seeing you guys and hanging out with you! Rex & Sam are getting so big! Hopefully we'll see you sooner rather than later!
XOXO

Lesley-Ann said...

Thanksgiving always sounds like so much fun, spending time with family and judging by your photos it looks like you have a great one!
But sadly it's not a holiday we celebrate here in England :-(

Jessica said...

what can I say it was a crazy bunch of fun!!!

I think you must have been Jack's new favorite Aunt becuase he didn't do his neck sniffing with anyone but you!

Dinger said...

Looks like a full house!! Glad you had fun. I also love your new Christmas blog!! I have got to call you and tell you about my crazy dream!! Yikes!!