Friday, March 6, 2009

Adventures at our house

We had quite the adventurous morning this morning. First I was so privilaged to get a letter from Rex. In it I found a fun surprise! (Notice the m-o-m on the outside of the envelope)


Then as I was taking a nice, relaxing bath I was interrupted by the dog jumping in the tub with me! I never thought this would happen because A. She hates baths and B. I didn't realize she could get in the tub. Apparently she loves it on her terms and this is what she proceeded to do. The boys loved it.

And yes I spent quite a bit of time cleaning the bathroom after ward!

3 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

I bet that was a nice suprise during bath time! I think it is hilarious :) Andie was watching with me, she kept saying "wuff, wuff" the whole time. I am so excited about soccer with the boys! It is going to be great.

Ryan and Angela said...

That is so funny that your pup can get in the tub so easily. And the letter with the car is so cute. You know your boy loves you when he gives you one of his many precious cars.

The Brownings said...

She is so active! That is adorable! Harley loves tubbies too! Funny puppies :>