Sunday, March 22, 2009

My soccer star!

Rex had his first soccer game on Saturday. He was so excited and couldn't wait! It's cute because they don't really understand how to play a "game" at 4, so they way they do it is they have 4 different stations that they rotate through doing different drills and practices. The last station they have a little mini game. It's hilarious because they kids have no clue what they are doing and run clear off the field and into other kids games! Rex loved it though and had a great time. Luckily his good friend Kemper is on his team. They are also the two tallest ones on the team, good thing they have each other!












5 comments:

Kari Cole said...

cute pictures!!I love Spring! I love Soccer!!

Kim said...

I'm so glad he had fun, Madie loved it and you'll be surprised by the end how good he gets. I just love how happy he looks in the pictures.

sandy said...

so cute!! it is fun that your kids are so active and like sports.

Jessica said...

Way to go Rex! I love soccer too:)

Dinger said...

He already looks like a sports pro!!! Love the pics! Sammy looks as cute as ever too!!! Hey, I'm coming home a day early. . . tomorrow!!!!