Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Clowning around!

I made my second cake tonight at class. I wasn't very excited about this cake because I am not a big fan of clowns, they are a tad creepy. But it turned out really great and we learned a lot of cool techniques! Mark is excited because they are having a party at work tomorrow and he gets to take a cute cake. Let's see how many guys tease him for bringing a clown cake! ;)



I wrote "clowning around" on the outside and made some balloons. It looked a little plain before I did that. I think it turned out nicely.


And just because he is cute here's a picture of Sam after he asked so nicely the other day if I would take a picture of him!

4 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

even if clowns are creepy, your cake is definatly not!! It is awesome, my respect for you has just gone up a notch.....lucky you :)

Dinger said...

Once again. . .AMAZING!!! Love it. After seeing Poltergeist I too think clowns are a little creepy!! Nice work though.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Awesome cake! YOUR clown cake kicks my clown cupcakes butt!

Kari Cole said...

Nice work! I didn't know you were taking a cake decorating class, what a fun idea! I used to stick with cupcakes for the kid's birthdays- but have since decided cakes can be so fun to make and decorate.... I suck... but it's still fun!