Saturday, December 29, 2007

BYU vs. BSU

So my sweet friend Chanell called today and wondered if we wanted tickets to the BYU/Boise State basketball game tonight. Heck ya!!! Mark was so excited. Her dad is the coach for BYU so they had a bunch of extra tickets. It didn't start until 7:00 p.m., so we made Rex take a late nap and got Sam to take a little cat nap at 6:00 and then hauled them off to the game. Luckily we found a BYU shirt for Rex and Sam wore his blue jammies. Rex was so excited and was even more excited when he saw Annie on the front row, lucky girl!! We went down and said a quick hi and they hugged before they could kick us out of the VIP area! Unfortunately BYU lost, Mark was not happy, but we still had a great time. I was surprised how many BYU fans were there, great turn out Cougars! I forgot my camera of course but thank goodness for camera phones. Here are a couple of shots, grainy but you get the idea.



THANKS CHANELL WE HAD A REALLY GREAT TIME!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH! You didn't cheer for my Broncos? Derek was 5 when we took him snowboarding for the first time. It's really hard to find boots ect. small enough. We took Derek last night so he could use his new snowbaord, and now he is laying on the couch with a broken tibula. Fun not!

Anonymous said...

I don't do anything with my html for my header, but it looks like you must have figutred it out. Looks nice!

Teagan said...

Shaun will be so jealous when I tell him... what fun!! you left out the best part though...what did you wear??:)( you told us what everyone else wore)

Kim said...

Okay so your new banner looks super cute. You need to teach me how you did it and your cute backgrounds. I only know how to make a really basic banner. Sounds like you had a great Christmas.