Sunday, December 23, 2007

Thank you Shayna!


Thanks Shayna for commenting on my last post and linking me to that great website. I actually did use an idea on there for my lesson. I had been thinking about the "Special Witnesses" movie of the apostles sharing their testimony or Christ. So first I quoted Joseph Smith (since it is his birthday), his quote about the apostles and prophets and their testimonies of Christ being fundamental to the gospel. Then we watched about 1/2 hour of the video. And then I made "stockings" for Jesus and little gift boxes with the testimonies of the apostles in them. They turned out really cute and the girls promised that they would hang up Jesus stocking and write their testimonies and put in inside. So thanks Shayna, it turned out great. And all the rest of you slackers that didn't respond, you're lame! Just kidding, I know everyone is busy!!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a neat idea I love the stockings. Those girls are so lucky to have you! merry Christmas!

love Ya!
Stef

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you used my old gym socks for stockings. I hope the girls couldn't tell

Shay said...

Awesome...what a great lesson! I love the sock idea! I'm so glad I could help you out. That's what friends are for. :)