Sunday, December 9, 2007

Parties

Of course I got the virus that the boys have had since this weekend we had 2 Christmas parties to attend. Rex was doing really well by Friday, just had the lingering cough. Our next door neighbors have had a Christmas party planned for months and they hired a Santa so they convinced me we had to come. I drugged myself up, as much as I can get drugged up as a nursing mom and we went. It was so much fun, the Santa was so great and so authentic looking, I think his beard and mustache were real. Rex did well on his lap, just a little shy, but as soon as he hoped down and opened his present, he exclaimed, "Thanks Santa!". It was so cute! As soon as he walked in the door, Sam was instantly enthralled, he had a look of pure wonder on his face. Christmas is so magical!




Then the next night was our ward Christmas party. I seriously wasn't going to go but again I was convinced that I had too, plus it meant that I didn't have to cook dinner! So we saw Santa again and had a yummy dinner. I even met a new couple in our ward and the girl went to high school with me, small world eh? Rex and Sam weren't as intrigued with this Santa, but I was able to get a picture good enough to use as our Christmas card this year, here were the others.

1 comment:

Ashley A. said...

Wow, that is a busy weekend. Hopefully you get a chance to relax. Cute pictures! I'm still crossing my fingers that we can get Elizabeth to sit on Santa's lap. She has refused so far.