Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Vacation

We survived our Christmas Vacation and even managed to have a lot of fun! The boys and I left Christmas Eve morning to go to my mom's house and Mark met us there that night since he had to work. Right when we got there, we saw Jessica and Jason and the twins before they left town. Yea, we finally got to see the twins, sleeping but so cute! Ben and Jessica and Jack were there and we had a great time reacquainting the cousins and Ben and I had a great time bantering and bugging each other!
Rex was so into Christmas and Santa Claus (we tried to emphasize Jesus, but of course Santa was all he cared about). So he wouldn't eat his dinner that night so Mark used the you better eat your dinner or I am calling Santa and telling him not to come line. Well, right after that, someone called. So Mark says, "It must be Santa". Rex got this terrified look on his face and said, "No, Daddy, NO! Don't answer the phone!" We were all busting up laughing at this point. So Mark answers the phone and Rex looks like he is about to cry. We had to convince him that it was not Santa. After that, he ate his dinner!!
We had a great Christmas morning, with too many presents and so much noise I think we permanently scarred my poor Grandpa! The kids were way too spoiled but love their new toys. I am busy trying to organize to make room for the new loot. It was great to see many of my cousins and their kids and to enjoy all the time spent with family. I love this time of year! And I got my favorite treat, my mom's English Toffee!! YUMMY!


P.S. I know the video of Sam is not in my last post, I will fix it soon. My laptop's hard drive fried while I was trying to do it. :((

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Oh I LOVE your moms toffee!

Teagan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teagan said...

HA HA HA-had to delete my first post... it didn't make any sense after I posted it. Thats normal I guess when you have two screaming kids around you:)
Hey you found me! I am so glad! Your blog is so cute...and now we found more of the family through your blog...YEA! And yes it was great seeing you too... wished we lived closer so our little ones could play with each other...how cute were they (Rex and Charlotte) they played so nicely with one another! Love ya girl-teagan and shaun