Friday, December 21, 2007

I need some help!

I know everyone is probably busy right now with the holidays fast approaching but I need some help. I have to teach my Beehive class this Sunday because my advisor is out of town. Well we are supposed to teach a Christmas lesson but there is no official Christmas lesson so we need to come up with one on our own. I was thinking of using a General Conference address on the Savior and also incorporating Joseph Smith in there since Sunday is his birthday, but I am wondering if anyone has any good ideas for me? Any one know a great Christmas lesson that would be applicable to 12-13 year old girls? Email me if you do.
michelle.weymouth@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Shay said...

Check out this website...
http://www.sugardoodle.net/Young%20Women%20Program/Holidays/Christmas.shtml
I hope this helps. I go to this website a lot for primary and they also have young women ideas! Good Luck and let us know how it goes!